Technical Report Contribution

 As a member of our team, I played a crucial role in several key aspects of our report, including the methodology, background data, and benefits of our proposed application.

In the methodology section, I focused on our primary research approach, which involved gathering insights from 40 participants, as well as conducting secondary research using resources like Google Scholar, SIT Library, and various websites and articles. Additionally, I collaborated with my teammates to develop a survey that allowed respondents to provide their opinions on the needs and wants of a car park application.

In the background data section, I researched public concerns and issues related to car park management in shopping malls. Specifically, I was responsible for investigating current applications in the market to ensure that our report addressed relevant issues.

Finally, I wrote up the benefits of our application, which would provide advantages for both CapitaLand mall and drivers. This section aimed to highlight the unique features and advantages of our proposed solution.

I want to emphasize that my teammates Omega, Jazlyn, and Michelle also made significant contributions to the technical report. Together, we worked hard to ensure that our report was of the highest quality and effectively addressed the topic at hand.


Comments

Popular Posts